discuss@mandoc.bsd.lv
* mandoc mailing list archives available on inbox.vuxu.org
       [not found]       ` <87lfnzlxty.fsf@vuxu.org>
@ 2020-04-03 13:56         ` Ingo Schwarze
From: Ingo Schwarze @ 2020-04-03 13:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leah Neukirchen; +Cc: discuss

Hello Leah,

Leah Neukirchen wrote on Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 11:49:29PM +0100:

> I can offer to host the archive at https://inbox.vuxu.org/

After the first messages went through from users other than myself,
i have come to the conclusion that the service you have set up is
fully operational, both with respect to historical messages and
with respect to newly arriving messages.  I don't see any flaws
with it at this point.

Thank you very much for providing this useful service!
Mandoc users have often asked for it in the past,
so i'm sure i'm not the only person appreciating it.

I have just added links to the mailing list archives on this webpage:

  https://mandoc.bsd.lv/contact.html

Yours,
  Ingo

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-04-03 13:56 UTC | newest]