discuss@mandoc.bsd.lv
* Specify man section name at runtime
@ 2021-10-03 17:49 Cameron Katri
From: Cameron Katri @ 2021-10-03 17:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: discuss

Hello,

	I want to add the ability to specify the man section name at runtime,
instead of at compile time in msec.in. But I wanted to see how I
should implement it. I was thinking as a setting in man.conf, or as a
command line argument, or both. I wanted to know if this is something
you would be interested in actually incorporating and what it's
interface should look like before I start working on anything.

- Cameron Katri

--
Cameron Katri
Email: me@cameronkatri.com