On Sun, Jun 05, 2022 at 08:24:27PM +0200, Jan Stary wrote: > Seriously, where do these horrendous examples come from? > Are these real manual pages? What's it to ya? > Please provide a _minimal_ complete example. > This calls Nm a couple of times: which oif these > do you consider broken and why? The ones without an argument? As opposed to the ones with one? Is my Subject and 4+6-line reduced example /really/ too long? > What does the > "[:lower:]" and "[:upper:]" have to do with it? Nothing, obviously. You can tell because I didn't mention them in either the subject, the reiteration of the subject in the body, or the reduced example. > In short, don;t make it artificially harder to help you. lol. It's difficult to be more clear than "No-arg .Nm breaks .Bd -literal", "the first breaks on the no-arg .Nm, the second on .Bx", "{example that very obviously killed code and pre and output the Nm text after}". However: This calls Nm exactly twice: -- >8 -- $ ./mandoc -Thtml -Ofragment -mdoc .Nm tr .Bd -literal .Nm .Ed
UNTITLED LOCAL UNTITLED
tr
tr
-- >8 -- And Bx exactly once: -- >8 -- $ ./mandoc -Thtml -Ofragment -mdoc .Bd -literal .Bx .Ed
UNTITLED LOCAL UNTITLED
BSD
-- >8 -- Is this minimal enough for your taste? наб You forgot to CC the list.