Hello, I'm pleased to announce mdocml 1.11.6, now at http://mdocml.bsd.lv/. This release features many incremental bug-fixes, especially in mdoc.7, and a `tr' macro implementation to make perlpod documents more readable. I'm also now creating a Windows 64-bit binary and a Mac OS X Universal binary (pcc, i686, and x86_64). For a full list of changes, see the attached ChangeLog. An abbreviated list of changes is on the NEWS section of the web-site. As usual, sources are at http://mdocml.bsd.lv/snapshots/mdocml.tar.gz. Binaries are at http://mdocml.bsd.lv/binaries/. Thanks, Kristaps