Hello, I'm pleased to announce mdocml 1.12.1, now at http://mdocml.bsd.lv/. Among many, many improvements, this release has an improved mandocdb(8) and the constellation of UNIX manpage tools (apropos(1), whatis(1), man.cgi(7)). I snuck a controversial bit into apropos(1) and whatis(1): if the terminal is a TTY, one can choose output from a list and see the manpage for it. These tools will need a lot of work -- the legacy tools have seen many years of polish and development -- but it's a start. For a full list of changes, see the attached ChangeLog. An abbreviated list of changes is on the NEWS section of the web-site. As usual, sources are at http://mdocml.bsd.lv/snapshots/mdocml.tar.gz. Thanks, Kristaps