On 30/04/2014 10:13, Anthony J. Bentley wrote: > Hi, > > Maybe this is already known, but I couldn't find it in TODO. > > glGetString(3) has some really wonky spacing: Anthony, Hm... The OpenGL manuals are in DocBook. I've just updated docbook2mdoc to catch this particular manual--it needed a few additions--and so that it wouldn't crash on the remaining OpenGL ones. (This doesn't solve the man(7) problem, but presents a way to cleanly avoid it.) Their manuals: https://www.opengl.org/discussion_boards/showthread.php/165536-Man-pages-source-available-in-Khronos-Subversion Enclosed is glGetString as mdoc(7). As you can see, there's still work to be done. Beyond the missing inlineequation that's found in other manuals, the element-punctuation case needs to be handled. That is, "foo, " needs to be properly rendered as ".XX element ," instead of having a trailing newline. I'll work on it. Best, Kristaps