Hi, Most everybody supports HTML5 these days. Do we really need to knock around with XHTML and HTML-4.01? Does anybody have a pressing need to use one or the other? The enclosed ten-minute patch adds HTML5 support and makes it the default for both modes. It also adds a default CSS style (if one isn't passed on the command line) identical to OpenBSD's man.cgi CSS. I don't like this--I think online manpages should take more advantage of online-ness--but I'm just putting up the bikeshed so it's ready to paint. This patch also rips out some chunks (embedded widths, etc.) that didn't HTML5 validate, so be warned... If it looks useful, we could rip out a decent chunk of code that switches between the two existing modes. (Including some attributes and elements in there.) (Yes, I'd document it better, if useful, and probably tidy up the *html.c files as well.) (Note this doesn't include the earlier patch for SCALE_BU.) Thoughts? Kristaps