discuss@mandoc.bsd.lv
From: Matthew Singletary <matt.singletary@gmail.com>
To: discuss@mandoc.bsd.lv
Subject: Re: Mandoc for oil
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2019 22:39:55 -0400	[thread overview]

All,
 I've got a first attempt at an updated man page for osh (the pull request
is https://github.com/oilshell/oil/pull/337). Any feedback would be
appreciated.
 But while I can start copying from the markdown notes that are being
maintained by the main author, what's a normal/reasonable workflow for
updating man pages?
 For example, are there any recommended ways to generate/keep up to date
command line flags based upon source code, or is the convention to handle
those by hand?

Thanks,
Matt