discuss@mandoc.bsd.lv
From: Matthew Singletary <matt.singletary@gmail.com>
To: discuss@mandoc.bsd.lv
Subject: Re: Mandoc for oil
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 05:24:23 -0400	[thread overview]

Jan,
 Thanks for the reply.
  I was concerned that if I wrote osh.1 in mdoc(7), I would need to
generate another man(7) page for systems that don't support mdoc(7), ie
most linuxes. But isn't the point of mandoc -T man to output man(7) from an
mdoc(7) file?t don't
  Or asking another way; what's the most reasonable (workflow) way to write
a man page in mdoc(7), but make man pages available on systems that don't
support mdoc(7) (ie most linuxes)?

 Sorry if I'm being unclear and thanks for your help.