Hi, On FreeBSD when switching to mandoc(1) as a default renderer for manpages I made it falling back on groff(1) (for now :)) if mandoc is not able to render the manpage To discover the bad manpages I run mandoc -Tlint -Werror and if a failure occurs then the fall back happens. After checking I can see that mandoc is often correctly able to render the manpages even if they have errors. So my question is: is there a better way to figure out automatically if mandoc will be able to render a manpage? Best regards Bapt