On Sun, Jan 04, 2015 at 12:31:18AM +0100, Baptiste Daroussin wrote: > Hi, > > On FreeBSD when switching to mandoc(1) as a default renderer for manpages I made > it falling back on groff(1) (for now :)) if mandoc is not able to render the > manpage > > To discover the bad manpages I run mandoc -Tlint -Werror and if a failure occurs > then the fall back happens. > > After checking I can see that mandoc is often correctly able to render the > manpages even if they have errors. > > So my question is: is there a better way to figure out automatically if mandoc > will be able to render a manpage? > > Best regards > Bapt Nevermind -Wfatal is what I was looking for... Don't know how I missed it Sorry for noise Bapt