On Sat, Aug 06, 2016 at 01:29:29AM +0200, Ingo Schwarze wrote: > Hi Baptiste, > > Baptiste Daroussin FreeBSD wrote on Fri, Aug 05, 2016 at 09:40:57PM +0200: > > > I have been testing the very latest mandoc version from cvs (without sqlite) > > > > I notice 2 small issues on FreeBSD > > > > There is no endian.h on FreeBSD, so to get be32toh I need to include > > I bet it will be the same on at least Dragonfly and MacOS X > > And on Solaris, does not exist either, so i committed > what you see below. I can confirm it works fine on freebsd thank you! > > > The second issue is dba.c needs (sys/)endian.h > > Fixed, too. > > Thanks for testing and reporting, and sorry for forgetting to > mention you in the second commit message... I tested mostly on > Solaris, which drove the FreeBSD case right out of my mind. :-( no worry and thank you for prompt fixing! Best regards, Bapt