On Fri, Feb 09, 2018 at 12:40:23AM +0100, Jan Stary wrote: > On Feb 08 19:31:46, brooks@freebsd.org wrote: > > In our local tree we have this change to work around the fact that > > FreeBSD doesn't provide a getline() prototype unless _WITH_GETLINE is > > defined before stdio.h is included. It would be nice if some variant of > > this could make it in to mandoc. > > It would be way nicer if FreeBSD just provided getline(), period. I apologize, it looks like the need for this was removed over a year go. Please disregard. Thanks, Brooks