Hi, The following patch clarifies some grey areas and fixes some errors in mdoc.7. (1) Properly escaping "." (in several areas). (2) Non-macro lines properly referred as "text lines" (earlier referred to as "free-form", "non-macro", "other", etc.). (3) The language in the "font scopes" \f section improved. (4) Note that a comma should be added to multiple `Nm's in SYNOPSIS. (5) Note ordering of SYNOPSIS section stuff. (6) Add more info on DESCRIPTION syntax. (7) Bl can also contain a HEAD. (8) Make some `Cm' -> `Ar' (jmc, I'm not 100% sure whether it's the other way round: I use the `Ar' when documenting either the parameters to a macro, like `\&Os Op Ar osname' or the parameters to a macro argument, e.t., `\&Rv \-std Op Ar utility') Thoughts? Kristaps