Jason, thanks for your feedback. Enclosed is a corrected patch with the exception of the following: >> -This expands upon the brief, one line description in >> -.Em NAME . >> -It usually contains a breakdown of the options (if documenting a >> +This begins with an expansion of the brief, one line description in >> +.Em NAME : > > you should use Sx to refer to other section names. We don't have section documentation `Ss'd, so I can't refer back to them as such. The reason being that we stipulate (in both `Ss' and `Sh' documentation) that names should be unique, so I can't `Ss NAME'. On the other hand, I agree that `Em' is not a good choice. Do you have another suggestion? (Note that using `It Em NAME' to document and refer to per-section documentation has long since irritated me.) Thanks, Kristaps