tech@mandoc.bsd.lv
* Are Fo/Fc really block partial explicit?
@ 2011-08-28 10:44 Kristaps Dzonsons
From: Kristaps Dzonsons @ 2011-08-28 10:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tech

Hi,

I'm working on examples for the Macros section of the mdoc book (in case
you're not online much, <http://manpages.bsd.lv>).  When it came to an
block partial explicit example, I of course opted for Fo/Fc because I'd
used it in prior examples.

But it made me think: is this really properly categorised?  It does have
the characteristics of block full explicit: head and body are different,
closed by explicit macro, and is block. ALL of the other block partial
explicits have no head (but Eo/Ec, which is an alien) by definition.

Thoughts?  Recategorise?

Kristaps

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-08-28 10:44 UTC | newest]