Hi, This improves the mandocdb(8) catpage heuristic to, well, more or less as good as it's going to get. It now reads multiple lines into a buffer, joining the lines with a space. While here, I removed the 70-character limit. I recoded this into apropos.c's and whatis.c's printf(3) statements. We should really consider a better way: if not 70-char, to the COLUMN limit? Lastly, I added an extra man(7) heuristic for separating names and descriptions, namely the \-\- I observed in some POD manuals. This cleans up "apropos -s 3p ~.*" quite a lot. Thoughts? Kristaps