Folks, Enclosed is a patch for a re-written equation parser. During EuroBSDCon, I wrote an eqn_html.c that produced beautiful equations in MathML. However, I noticed that the parser didn't account for grouping, thus, a sub b over c would have grouped as "a with a subscript b/c". Unfortunately, this is correctly "a with subscript b, both over c", where the "under" groups in the other direction. With the new parser, this is all handled properly. It also significantly simplifies the eqn_html.c code, which I've updated as well. The patch ONLY modifies the logical parse: the physical parts, like token parsing, definitions, and so on, are all carried from the old code. I've run it over all examples in the various eqn documents out there without issues. Thoughts? Best, Kristaps