Hi, Enclosed is a patch to handle roff.c's division by zero. This was found (indirectly) when playing with mandoc's new support for inline equations. groff(1) seems to actually warn us when this happens--if we're to do the same, we'll need to pass the mparse function through to the offending function. By the way, upon an audit, I see that term_ps.c is vulnerable to division by zero if the "scale" parameter in termp_ps is zero. However, we don't ever seem to re-set that, so it's ok. Best, Kristaps