tech@mandoc.bsd.lv
From: Michael Stapelberg <stapelberg@debian.org>
To: tech@mdocml.bsd.lv
Subject: Re: mandoc-1.14.1 released
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 22:12:33 +0100	[thread overview]

Thanks for the new release!

Here are two things which I’ve noticed while packaging it for Debian:

• using LN="ln -sf" results in an absolute symlink for the whatis.1
manpage, which we need to then change into a relative one to prevent our
tooling from choking on them:
https://anonscm.debian.org/git/collab-maint/mdocml.git/commit/?id=86403b72b1c47780cc626e046d65db04d2e3b622

• The following lintian warning indicates a spelling error:
  I: mandoc: spelling-error-in-manpage usr/share/man/man7/mandoc_roff.7.gz
parantheses parentheses

Best regards,
Michael