On Mon, Oct 16, 2023 at 07:10:22PM +0200, Alejandro Colomar wrote: > > But the mandoc(1) manual page says that if no CSS file is specified, it > should embed a style sheet in the HTML, which seems to contradict the > resulting HTML: > > ```html > > > > > > > TEST(1) > > ``` My bad here; I was testing both my command and your command, and accidentally mixed the resulting files. I've re-tested, and if I don't specify -Ostyle=mandoc.css, it embeds CSS. However, that CSS seems to be defective, as it seems to produce the same results on firefox. Here you can inspect the page with embedded CSS: > > mandoc(1): > HTML Output > ... > > The file /usr/share/misc/mandoc.css documents style‐sheet > classes available for customising output. If a style‐sheet is > not specified with -O style, -T html defaults to simple output > (via an embedded style‐sheet) readable in any graphical or > text‐based web browser. > > > Is this a mandoc(1) bug? Or a packaging bug? --