Hi Ingo, On Wed, Oct 18, 2023 at 11:31:48PM +0200, Ingo Schwarze wrote: > Hi Alejandro, > > Alejandro Colomar wrote on Wed, Oct 18, 2023 at 10:09:56PM +0200: > > > As you know, I have plans to start using MR from GNU groff. But doing > > so without wide support from distros and formatters would be stupid. > [...] > > Do you have plans to add support for the MR macro? > > Yes, it will be added. It shouldn't bee too difficult because it's > essentially a clone of mdoc(7) .Xr. Also, it is somewhat urgent > because the groff manual pages already use it, so i have to > support it in mandoc(1) before i can update the OpenBSD groff port > to 1.23. Thanks! > > The MF string register will be ignored, though. mandoc(1) will > always set the topic (or to use a more precise term, the *name*) > of the manual page linked to in the R font. Sounds reasonable to me, for consistency with mandoc(1)'s formatting of mdoc(7). Cheers, Alex > > Yours, > Ingo > -- > To unsubscribe send an email to tech+unsubscribe@mandoc.bsd.lv > --