Hi! A recent issue for lowdown[1] noted the existence of ".TS H", which allows for multi-page PDF TS/TE tables. These don't affect mandoc, where the PDF tables aren't great anyway (that's my fault from way long ago), so using ".TS H" instead of ".TS" is ignored and fine. The problem is that this introduces a new macro to signal the end of the table header, which groff will re-issue at the start of a new page. And of course, the macro is ".TH". .TH "Untitled article" "7" "" .TS H tab(|) expand allbox; lb lb l l. T{ app T}|T{ quality T} .TH T{ foo T}|T{ bar T} .TE In mandoc, the subsequent ".TH" overrides the main document's ".TH", so the title and stuff shows up as empty. I've included a patch that has the TH parser bail if it already encounters a title. This passes "make regress", but it may be more appropriate to check if it's in a TS/TE context. Best, Kristaps [1] https://github.com/kristapsdz/lowdown/issues/65