mblaze, a Maildir-focused command line mail client
From: Marko Bauhardt <marko.bauhardt@mailbox.org>
To: mblaze@googlegroups.com
Subject: How to reply all
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2019 09:32:00 +0100

Hi,
I'm a brand new mblaze user.
And because I'm new I have a couple of questions about the usage.

If I have a mail with more than one recipient, how can I reply to all of
them?

I mean 'mrep' replies only to the sender and not to the To/CC folks.
Also the manual gave me no hint how to do it, or i don't see it ;)

Can you give me some hints?

Thanks
Marko

---