mblaze, a Maildir-focused command line mail client
From: marko.bauhardt@mailbox.org
To: mblaze@googlegroups.com
Subject: How to extract attachment from enrcypted mail
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2019 09:30:23 +0100

Hi,
before we talk about how to extract an attachment from an encypted
mail, what is your way to work with encrypted mails?

What I do is to use the filter file and add 'multipart/encrypted: gpg -d'.
With that I'm getting the decrypted content on the fly when using mless
or mshow.
What is your recommendation to read encrypted mails (imagine all mails
in your inbox are encrypted).

But, I didn't find a way to extract an attachment from an encrypted
mail. I mean 'mshow -B .' does not give the names of attachments.
'mshow -B -x .' will also not work.

Any hint?

Thanks
Marko