One of the reasons I became interested in mblaze was failure to get the editlabel script to work with mutt. When, e.g., cleaning up my INBOX it was easy with mutt to tag and move emails from the same address to a folder, but I also had emails, say, from various students that I would wish to move to a common "student" folder by first labeling them and then filtering for the label and moving them at once. My question here is about msed which I was able to use to add a label (but not edit and existing one used by Gmail like one with "\Important"). However, even though I could add a new label which would appear in the output of msed, the change did not seem to affect the actual email itself. If I used mhdr, the change would not appear. So, am I expecting something that msed was not designed to do or is there a way to write the output of msed to the email itself. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mblaze" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to mblaze+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mblaze/e48f8edf-a8ba-4690-a458-93f393d87124n%40googlegroups.com.