Dear Sirs, Could you please be so kind to fix muls compatibility with tcmalloc (libtcmalloc_minimal in particular). Seems that tcmalloc developers can't fix all issues without  corresponding changes of musl. Small cite from tcmalloc bug-report: >> Doesn't look like musl will ever support replacing their malloc for dynamically linked musl. All appropriate details you can find at the page: https://github.com/gperftools/gperftools/issues/693 Because of this many important software can't be ported properly to Alpine linux because they depends from libtcmalloc_minimal. My personal competencies are not enough for that fixes. Therefore, I appeal in support of both libraries. Thank you in advance, Dennis.