On 01/20/19 09:41, Markus Wichmann wrote: > + int res = 0; This needs to be EIO; 0 means success, and causes AccountsService to dereference the NULL that it receives when the file is exhausted (no more lines). Other than this, basic functionality seems to work. I need to port KDE's User Manager from logind to ConsoleKit2 before I can test it fully, but listing (the part that uses fgetspent_r) gives the correct list. Thank you again! Best to you and yours, --arw -- A. Wilcox (awilfox) Project Lead, Adélie Linux https://www.adelielinux.org