W dniu 01.03.2016, wto o godzinie 17∶34 -0500, użytkownik Rich Felker napisał: > syscall(SYS_exit > SYS_exit cannot be used safely unless you have a single-threaded > program, and in that case you can use _exit (SYS_exit_group). How should I properly terminate current task then? > > syscall(SYS_gettid > For glibc it's been controversial whether to expose tids as a public > API, since it pokes through the pthread abstraction and imposes a 1:1 > threads implementation. I am implementing a threading and mutex API that is different to pthread. (Still 1:1 though.) Using pthread to do this proved to be cumbersome, but using native Linux abstractions turned out to be pretty straightforward. > syscall(SYS_tgkill > tgkill also requires tids to be exposed an potentially has other > issues, and doesn't seem to offer anything that pthread_kill doesn't. As above - using pthreads is not the good way to do it in my case. > wrapped, I am all for it. But if not, why some syscalls are > > special? > I hope I've answered this to some extent. More than enough. Thank you for your patience. -- /o__ (_<^' "Rome wasn't burned in a day. "