Hi, On Wed, 12 May 2021, 翟小娟 wrote: > Hi, > We have ported the code of libucontext for loongarch64 architecture and can be obtained from https://github.com/loongson-community/libucontext > Currently qemu is still being tested, I will announce it as soon as it is completed. It looks alright, but I am wondering why makecontext is written in assembly. The reason why it is written in assembly for mips had to do with specific peculariaties of how the MIPS64 ABI interacted with libucontext. I don't see that the loongarch64 code is trying to capture the $gp register though. Ariadne