mailing list of musl libc
* [musl] Is Musl only about libc?
@ 2020-06-29 10:39 mayuresh
From: mayuresh @ 2020-06-29 10:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

Hello,

New here, so please excuse the naive question; is the "musl" project only about developing an alternative libc implementation? If no, is there any other sub-project website I could visit to read more?

Thank you,

~Mayuresh

* Re: [musl] Is Musl only about libc?
@ 2020-07-05 22:33 ` Daniel Santos
From: Daniel Santos @ 2020-07-05 22:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

Yes, it is a standard C library implementation for multiple architectures.

Daniel