On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 04:41:04PM -0400, Rich Felker wrote: > Now updated to use -specs instead of extra wrapping layers with -B in > order to inhibit the default library paths. This version should be > faster, cleaner, and perhaps even more correct than the previous > attempts. I believe some of the other options could also be integrated > into the specs file passed in, and this might make things even cleaner > still. > > Please test and let me know if there are problems. There were problems... stupid handling of removing the temp file. Try the new version. Rich