mailing list of musl libc
* Previous issue with ncurses apps not getting keyboard input
@ 2012-04-03 22:32 Isaac Dunham
From: Isaac Dunham @ 2012-04-03 22:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

Probably should have mentioned this sooner...
A while back (I think it was around 0.8.4--shortly before the C++
support landed) I built musl and ncurses (a known-good version from
Debian); I discovered that no apps compiled against ncurses accepted
keyboard input.  I remember testing retawq and lynx.
I'm about to check this again with the latest musl.

* Re: Previous issue with ncurses apps not getting keyboard input
@ 2012-04-03 23:55 ` Isaac Dunham
From: Isaac Dunham @ 2012-04-03 23:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

On Tue, 3 Apr 2012 15:32:31 -0700
Isaac Dunham <idunham@lavabit.com> wrote:

> Probably should have mentioned this sooner...
> A while back (I think it was around 0.8.4--shortly before the C++
> support landed) I built musl and ncurses (a known-good version from
> Debian); I discovered that no apps compiled against ncurses accepted
> keyboard input.  I remember testing retawq and lynx.
> I'm about to check this again with the latest musl.

No such bug with git HEAD, ncurses 5.9, & lynx 2.8.7; TERM=xterm-color.
So if anyone finds this bug, upgrade!