On Sat, 21 Apr 2012 16:37:51 -0400 Rich Felker wrote: > Here's an updated version which fixes some issues with the previous > (wrong crtbegin/end files when -shared is used, etc.) > Doesn't fix building wireless-tools (I've changed the target directory to fit my install; no other changes) In fact, where the old musl-gcc can link the object-file statically, this one cannot link it at all, under any circumstances. (This version is saved as muslcc, if you want to examine the logs...) Using make iwmulticall Isaac Dunham