mailing list of musl libc
* Announcing ewontfix.com
@ 2012-09-23  1:21 Rich Felker
From: Rich Felker @ 2012-09-23  1:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

Hi all,

The new blog I've been promising to start for a while has finally
launched, with the first article covering the glibc cancellation race
conditions and a lot of background information on cancellation. Here
it is:

http://ewontfix.com

Comments work via Disqus, which I'm afraid some members of our
community won't be big fans of, but it's a lot safer and less bloated
than running message board software locally on the server. I'm looking
for help setting up a way for non-JS browsers to use the comments, so
let me know if you have any ideas.

Rich