Now that pcc can build a working libc.so*, I thought I'd try adding pcc to the configure script. I don't anticipate these changes to be the final version; feel free to suggest improvements. -m* is tested for link success with this patch; this fixes the "Unrecognized emulation mode" when using pcc, while letting gcc add the -m* options. *Note: pcc can be built with binutils (default) or yasm (--with-yasm). Apparently yasm is missing quite a few instructions, as even when I used yasm from git I got a quite spectacular FTBFS using pcc+yasm as compiler. Only pcc with binutils is supported. Also, pcc-libs must be built with -fPIC. HTH, Isaac Dunham