* Rich Felker [2012-11-26 21:49:58 -0500]: > As a post-release agenda, I'd like to first address things that have > been in demand lately: > > - Proper MIPS softfloat support > - x32 port > - ether.h interfaces > - %m modifier for scanf > - Affinity/cpuset stuff > > And I have a few agenda items of my own: > > - Self-synchronized destruction of FILE streams (same issue all > synchronization objects have had with self-synchronized > destruction -- unlocking thread may not access memory after the > destroying thread already got the lock). > - Making stdio functions cancellable while waiting for locks. > - Getting strace & gdb working properly with minimal patching. > + more math fixes :) i found minor restrict qualifier issues in some of the new interfaces