Hello all, I tried building musl (0.9.8) with pcc (the Nov. 9 version) and found that it failed to build. After a bit of testing, I discovered that #pragma ... /*in src/fenv/feupdateenv.c */ was breaking the buld because of the whitespace preceding the #pragma directive. I've attached a workaround in musl. Would it be possible to fix this in pcc? I suspect that a number of programs don't expect this... Other files affected are src/math/fma*.c & src/math/nearbyint*.c Once I patch that, build time (time make >/dev/null; agrees with the clock) for a full shared + static set comes out to ~1 min: $ time make >/dev/null real 0m56.694s user 0m26.797s sys 0m25.470s And the shared library works. -- Isaac Dunham