mailing list of musl libc
* Pending issues for next release
@ 2013-04-01 23:31 Rich Felker
                   ` (4 more replies)
From: Rich Felker @ 2013-04-01 23:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

Here's a quick list of open issues that we might want to take care of
before another release:

- ARM-optimized memcpy, etc.
- put*ent functions in pwd/shadow/etc.
- program_invocation_name
- Posssible misaligned access bugs in mbsrtowcs (?)
- [u]intmax_t underlying type mismatches ABI on 64-bit systems (?)
- dn_skipname
- switching libc.so/ld-musl.so symlink direction

And a few things that have been on the agenda but neglected for a long
time, which may stay that way unless anybody's excited about moving
them forward quickly:

- zoneinfo
- inet_makeaddr
- scanf %m modifier
- getifaddrs
- cpuset/affinity
- ether.h functions

We're well overdue for a release, so I'm hoping we can get one out
sometime this week. I'm going to be pretty busy next week so if not
this week it'll probably be two weeks out.

Rich