mailing list of musl libc
* GCC compile farm
@ 2013-04-14  6:12 Rich Felker
From: Rich Felker @ 2013-04-14  6:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

Some other news: I've gotten an account on the GCC Compile Farm
Project (http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/CompileFarm), which will in theory
aid in further advancing the non-x86 ports of musl. In particular, it
will be useful for:

- Developing new ports

- Faster regression testing for existing ports

- Testing performance on real hardware, especially as a prerequisite
  for committing arch asm for performance-critical functions like
  memcpy.

Once I'm making good use of it, I can also add a blurb about how musl
is using it to the wiki (linked above), which should get us some
exposure too.

Rich

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-04-14  6:12 UTC | newest]