mailing list of musl libc
* musl-gcc command not found
@ 2013-06-25  9:41 oneofthem
From: oneofthem @ 2013-06-25  9:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

Hey I installed musl via the install guide included and when I attempt
to run musl-gcc it tells me "command not found"

* Re: musl-gcc command not found
@ 2013-06-25 11:57 ` Szabolcs Nagy
From: Szabolcs Nagy @ 2013-06-25 11:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

* oneofthem <oneofthem@lavabit.com> [2013-06-25 19:41:37 +1000]:
> Hey I installed musl via the install guide included and when I attempt
> to run musl-gcc it tells me "command not found"

most likely the install path is not in your PATH

* Re: musl-gcc command not found
@ 2013-06-25 13:42   ` oneofthem
From: oneofthem @ 2013-06-25 13:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 01:57:50PM +0200, Szabolcs Nagy wrote:
> * oneofthem <oneofthem@lavabit.com> [2013-06-25 19:41:37 +1000]:
> > Hey I installed musl via the install guide included and when I attempt
> > to run musl-gcc it tells me "command not found"
>
> most likely the install path is not in your PATH
Thanks, I recompiled musl and it works now for some strange reason.