mailing list of musl libc
* Embedded Distro (ELFS)
@ 2013-08-10 17:37 Kirk Terrell
From: Kirk Terrell @ 2013-08-10 17:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

I appreciate the feedback I've received, and being posted to the distros
supporting Musl. My "distro" is a fork from CLFS, I don't want to create
confusion by having it posted as CLFS ( I refer to it as ELFS). I've
posted an X86 version with the following upgrades:
     *Busybox 1.21.1
     *Musl 0.9.12
     *Updated --host to --target to reduce confusion when building Musl
     *Corrected the repository branch being pointed to for downloads.
     *de-listed uClibc versions.

One Weird Trick
Could add $1,000s to Your Social Security Checks! See if you Qualify&#8230
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3341/52067a7af3cf47a7628b0st02duc

* Re: Embedded Distro (ELFS)
@ 2013-08-10 21:41 ` Rich Felker
From: Rich Felker @ 2013-08-10 21:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

On Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 10:37:58AM -0700, Kirk Terrell wrote:
> I appreciate the feedback I've received, and being posted to the
> distros supporting Musl. My "distro" is a fork from CLFS, I don't
> want to create confusion by having it posted as CLFS ( I refer to it
> as ELFS). I've posted an X86 version with the following upgrades:

You're welcome to make changes on the wiki, or you can wait for
someone else to do it. Signing up with an OpenID is the easiest way to
get started on the wiki right away and doesn't involve storing any new
account credentials.

Rich