mailing list of musl libc
* Arm AArch64 port - search for interested people
@ 2013-09-11 11:38 Bortis Kevin
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Bortis Kevin @ 2013-09-11 11:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

Is someone interessted to help out with a musl ARM Aarch64 port? I got
the message, that I will receive a dev board Q2/2014 for a new project,
so I hope to have a working musl toolchain by then :)

I have started a wiki page where I gather all Information needed for the
port. First step will be, learn A64 assembler/registers and get the ARM
Foundation Model running with a Linux distribution. I also hope that the
musl documentation with information on musl internals and porting will
be finished by then ;)

http://wiki.musl-libc.org/wiki/Porting/AArch64

  Kevin