On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 02:00:36PM +0000, u-igbb@aetey.se wrote: > By the way, when you say this - LD_PRELOAD should be actually usable > in a non-inheritable way too. It brings otherwise the same problems > as LD_LIBRARY_PATH. It could deserve its own loader argument I guess, > like --preload. > > > (there ar no "different versions of the loader" in musl) > > Yes this is why I thought that a LD_LIBRARY_PATH removal would > be enough. Of course it is much better to do this properly, by > extending the behaviour of the loader when it is being used standalone. > > This would cost just a few bytes I guess. I will look into proposing a patch. Attaching the patch. It seems to work, under some primitive testing. Could this or similar be considered for applying upstream? Regards, Rune