mailing list of musl libc
* Open issues at end of April
@ 2014-05-01  0:40 Rich Felker
From: Rich Felker @ 2014-05-01  0:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

Currently pending things I haven't gotten to yet, or which have open
discussion still, seem to be:

- Request for renaming dynamic linker's _start.
- max_align_t
- Changes for no-legacy-syscall archs
- __xmknod and __sysv_signal ABI symbols
- fmtmsg

There are also several resolver-related topics which are going to be
addressed in the resolver overhaul next month (May).

I believe the ARM build issues have been addressed; let me know if
anything remains open there.

I'm planning to release 1.1.1 and 1.0.2 right away with some important
fixes (mainly the strstr-family stuff), and work on the above items as
part of 1.1.2. Please remind me if there are other pending things I'm
forgetting.

Rich