mailing list of musl libc
* Release very far behind schedule
@ 2014-10-08 14:53 Rich Felker
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Rich Felker @ 2014-10-08 14:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

Hi all,

First of all, some apologies: both that the 1.1.5 release is quite a
bit behind the roadmap schedule, and that the wiki is down (and thus
the roadmap isn't visible so nobody can see how far behind the release
is :-). Jeremy is aware that the wiki is down but doesn't have much
time to devote to it, so we should look for a new solution for hosting
and maintaining it in the future.

With regards to the release, I think everything important is done. I'd
like to run some tests and I'd like feedback if there are any new
regressions or pending _trivial_ things I'm forgetting (trivial in the
sense of small, obviously-correct patches that I might have
overlooked, not anything that's going to require review or
discussion). Hopefully I can get this out in the next day or two. It's
been "basically done" for quite a while now, which in a sense is a
good thing -- it means there's been a good window of opportunity for
catching regressions -- but it's never fun to have stagnation of
development like this.

Rich