mailing list of musl libc
* Thinking ahead past 1.1.9 release, road to 1.2
@ 2015-04-20  4:17 Rich Felker
From: Rich Felker @ 2015-04-20  4:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

So, just about all the roadmap goals for the 1.1.9 release have been
met. The big remaining item is Alexander Monakov's new semaphore code
which is still being tweaked. I'd also like to catch up on any
additional pending patches, of which I think nsz and Alexander Monakov
have a few, in addition to the strverscmp one.

Beyond that, what's left to get us to a point that could be called
musl 1.2?

The only source-level items I have on the roadmap for musl itself
right now (some of which might still get done in this release cycle)
are the ABI-compat __*_chk functions and a bunch of i18n/m17n items:

- Message translation for dynamic linker
- LC_COLLATE support
- IDN support for DNS lookups
- Updating to latest Unicode

Is there anything else that should be on this list that I'm missing?

Rich

* Re: Thinking ahead past 1.1.9 release, road to 1.2
@ 2015-04-20 10:00 ` Szabolcs Nagy
From: Szabolcs Nagy @ 2015-04-20 10:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

* Rich Felker <dalias@libc.org> [2015-04-20 00:17:41 -0400]:
> Beyond that, what's left to get us to a point that could be called
> musl 1.2?
>
> The only source-level items I have on the roadmap for musl itself
> right now (some of which might still get done in this release cycle)
> are the ABI-compat __*_chk functions and a bunch of i18n/m17n items:
>
> - Message translation for dynamic linker
> - LC_COLLATE support
> - IDN support for DNS lookups
> - Updating to latest Unicode
>
> Is there anything else that should be on this list that I'm missing?

arch/*/bits cleanup ?

more docs ?