mailing list of musl libc
* Interest in "Porting musl libc to RISC-V" project for GSoC 2016
@ 2016-03-03  7:43 Masanori Ogino
From: Masanori Ogino @ 2016-03-03  7:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lowrisc-dev; +Cc: musl

Hello,

I'm interested in porting musl to RISC-V arch project on
http://www.lowrisc.org/docs/gsoc-2016-ideas/ . I have read guidelines
for GSoC students and now I'm preparing to write up my proposal.

I'd like to ask you for your advice to understand technical details
and improve my plan. Please let me know if you have any thoughts.
Thank you.

Regards,
--
Masanori Ogino