mailing list of musl libc
* [GSoC2016] Weekly Report of Porting musl to RISC-V Project #4
@ 2016-06-18 13:21 Masanori Ogino
From: Masanori Ogino @ 2016-06-18 13:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lowrisc-dev; +Cc: musl

Hello all,

This is the fourth issue of weekly report on porting musl to RISC-V
GSoC project.

This week, I have tried to run libc-test [1] on Spike with the
musl-based toolchain, but not succeeded. I found a minor problem with
recent cpp (I will report it to the maintainer of libc-test later) but
it is not the main issue preventing the test. I will continue
debugging this weekend.

There is no significant progress on the project this week. I will try
to contact other developers more and more to gain speed.

Have a nice weekend!

[1]: http://nsz.repo.hu/git/?p=libc-test
--
Masanori Ogino