mailing list of musl libc
* Compiling musl with tcc
@ 2016-08-04 20:08 Tim Tassonis
From: Tim Tassonis @ 2016-08-04 20:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

Hi all

I was trying to build musl 1.1.15 with tcc 0.9.26, but got into an
assembler error. Is tcc not supported to build musl?

Kind regards
Tim

--
decentral.ch - IT Stuff
Tim Tassonis

stuff@decentral.ch
+41 79 229 36 17

* Re: Compiling musl with tcc
@ 2016-08-04 22:18 ` Rich Felker
From: Rich Felker @ 2016-08-04 22:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: musl

On Thu, Aug 04, 2016 at 10:08:47PM +0200, Tim Tassonis wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I was trying to build musl 1.1.15 with tcc 0.9.26, but got into an
> assembler error. Is tcc not supported to build musl?

tcc might have been able to build musl at some point in the past, but
it's not actually a conforming C99 compiler so even if whatever asm
issue you're hitting can be fixed or worked around, it wouldn't be
"supported". If you still want to try, I'd need more details than "an
assembler error" to be able to help.

Rich